About the Program:
QOU aims to address the needs of the Palestinian community in view of the economic, social and technological developments taking place in the public and private sector work environment and in non-profit organizations. With the continuous development of electronic systems for the management of enterprise resources as a whole, there is a need to link the databases of human resources management (HRM), the applications of financial management, production and projects operations, sales and others. The idea of an applied HRM program emerged to include the integration of HRM functions with ICT technology, which relies on the Internet, the intranet and the extranet. Integrating HRM with technology increases the efficiency of its operations, increases employee interaction and enhances communication between them, in addition to developing work procedures and the required skills, whether of the human resource management or of all members of the organization.
The program is in line with the national strategy calling, within its programs, for the provision of higher education for all, in line with the world education innovations and market requirements, and for the advancement of the level of education in higher education institutions, as the pairing between human resources management and technology, is a response to the requirements of the market., This program enhances the application of the national policy agenda (2017-2022) and other national strategies, sectoral and non-sectoral, in addition to the International Development Strategy 2030.
Attaining quality excellence and quality in HRM, based by on technology, with the aim of raising the efficiency of organizations.
Preparing and qualifying national cadres to assume the functions and tasks of managing and developing human resources and planning the workforce in the various units and institutions of the public and private sectors, by providing them with the scientific and technical knowledge and professional and technological skills required for effective and skilled human resource work.
- Preparing distinguished cadres equipped with scientific and practical skills in HRM in accordance with the requirements of local and regional labor market.
- Providing the students with technical skills to students, including communications and computer technologies, strategic analytical thought for problem solving, innovation and leadership, and enhancing teamwork spirit among them;
- Enhancing the ability to develop and plan workforce programs, develop HRM management strategies, analyze, design and develop job description, reengineer jobs, and propose employment policies in light of environmental and technical changes.
- Providing students with technical and administrative skills used in recruitment and selection of staff, the basics of performance management, benefits, compensation and allowances, staff motivation systems, use of computer programs related to HRM, and preparing and organizing training programs for the development and development of human resources.
- Enhancing the ability to evaluate human resource practices and job relationships within organizations, and correct deviations that may appear in the organization because of these practices.
- The ability to prepare employee periodic reports, conduct studies and researches on human resources based on scientific methodology capable to conclude practical recommendations that can be implemented.
- Promoting scientific researches on HR in light of environmental changes faced by public and private organizations.
- Keeping up with global development of HRM and seeking to develop the nature of technical and professional practice in this area in a manner that fits the needs of the Palestinian society.
- Managers and heads of HRM departments.
- Training program managers.
- Managers of Personnel Department.
- Managers of human resource development departments
- Managers of manpower planning departments.
- Job Analysts in public and private institutions.