The Digital Marketing program aims to prepare and qualify a specialized cadre in the field of Digital Marketing to meet the increasing demand for digital marketing graduates in various economic and social sectors in both governmental and private sectors.
- Understand the basic concepts and applications in marketing and digital marketing.
- Gain the ability to analyze marketing phenomena and its problems in general, and digital marketing in particular.
- The acquisition of digital marketing skills with its various tools, which enables the student to succeed in work.
- Enhance the ability to conduct digital marketing research and build marketing information systems by using the related software.
- Enhance the ability to work with digital marketing data and its extraction tools to prepare marketing plans
- Acquire information technology skills in communication for marketing.
- Commitment to professional ethical values and emphasizing social responsibility in digital marketing and marketing processes, away from the means of deception and marketing misinformation.