The major of Banking and Financial Sciences aims at preparing qualified graduates in the various fields of banking and finance at both private and public sectors.
- Introduce the basics of financial management.
- Explore the theories of finance and investment.
- Explore the mechanism and methods of calculating insurance companies’ installments.
- Process financial and banking transactions according to the Islamic financial system.
- Introduce the basics of investment.
- Introduce the management of banks and financial institutions.
- Explore the methods of calculating interest rates.
- Explore securities and their characteristics in the financial market.
- Equip students with computer skills and their applications which are related to financial analysis.
- Introduce students to the mechanism of evaluation of financial performance at public shareholding companies.
The following are minor specializations available for the students of Financial Sciences and Banking:
- Minor in Health Management.
- Minor in Business Administration.
- Minor in Accounting.
- Minor in Marketing.
- Minor in Economy.