QOU grants Master Degree in the following specializations:
Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- Social Work (36 credit hours).
- Arabic Language and Literature (36 credit hours).
- Psychological and Educational Counseling (36 credit hours).
- Educational Administration and Supervision (36 credit hours).
- Management and Public Policies (36 credit hours).
- Leadership and Strategic Management (36 credit hours).
- Accounting and Finance (36 credit hours).
- Admission Policy
- The Admission Process
- Program Tracks
- Study Duration
- Grading scheme for graduate Degree
- Registration Process for Graduate Program
- Adding/Withdrawing and prerequisite
- Temporarily withdrawal of studying
- Program Transfer for master students
- Course work and examinations
- Fees for the Master Degree
- Required documents for the Master Degree
- Application for Master Program
- Contact US