The Faculty of Educational Sciences grants a bachelor’s degree in seven disciplines and three diplomas. It produces academically and pedagogically qualified teachers, educators, counselors, and specialists who are familiar with the latest education and technology strategies, can think outside of stereotypes, solve problems, and produce knowledge through research.
Based on the concept of open education, the Faculty of Educational Sciences provides the opportunity to resume education for all those who wish to, regardless of their age, their residence, and the locations of their work.
Provide the society with competent professional graduates who are capable of working in the various fields of education and counseling, and who base their knowledge on research and science.
To prepare qualified cadre of teachers and counselors in the different fields of education and psychological counseling through providing knowledge that is based on the latest developments in the field and follows the open & blended learning method. The faculty also seeks to promote applied scientific research in its offered academic programs in accordance with the best quality standards and in a framework of cooperation with the local community to exchange expertise and knowledge.
- Academic Freedom
- Creativity and Initiation
- Transparency and Honesty
- Commitment and Belonging
- Development and Modernism
- Respect for Work Ethics
- Respect for Others
- Diversity of Approach
- Freedom of Expression
The Faculty aims stem from the Faculty's mission, vision, the University policy as well as the Palestinian educational, psychological and Counseling needs.
- Supply the community with well-qualified teachers and counselors in the different sectors of education and psychological counseling in accordance with the latest practices and techniques.
- Follow the latest developments in the field.
- Contribute in the development of education in Palestine through designing developed educational materials and textbooks.
- Develop the educational environment, and formal and non-formal educational systems in accordance with the latest standards of quality and excellence.
- Contribute in the development of the fields of education and psychological counseling and their applied research.
- Develop the cognitive and professional skills of the students.
- Sustain and advance professional skills and positive trends in careers of education and counselling.
- Enhance strategic cooperation and partnership with the local community and its various institutions.