Coursework, Exams, and Grades
Coursework is the work required of a student in a particular course, under direct supervision of the faculty member, and it consists of the following:
- Attending the required number of lectures in the Center/Branch that the student is registered in;
- Accomplishing the given assignments and electronic activities;
- Accomplishing the required researches;
- Accomplishing all applied and lab works;
- Sitting for midterm exam during the 7th and 8th weeks of the semester;
- Sitting for the final exam during the last week of the semester.