The Deanship of Student Affairs is keen to provide a complaint / suggestion service in all fields of services whether academic, administrative, financial, or any other service. The student can submit the complaint / suggestion through the academic portal within a specific mechanism subject to the quality procedures. This service was introduced at the beginning of the first semester of the year 2006/2007 out of the expansion of the University and the increase in the number of students.
This service aims to monitor and follow-up students' complaints, work towards fulfilling the needs of the students and solve their problems taking into consideration the best interest of the students, as the ultimate goal of the University and its administrative and academic staff. This is done within a structured framework and in accordance with sound scientific principles and methods that are consistent with the academic reality of the University.
Fields of application
This service includes all the opinions, suggestions, demands and complaints that students wish to submit in order to improve the academic conditions as well as the educational process.
- The student electronically fills the complaint / suggestion through the student complaints and suggestions screen at his/her account on the academic portal. The complaint then goes to the concerned body which responds within a maximum of (5) working days.
- In case the response to the complaint / suggestion is not satisfactory to the student, he/she may object once to the Student Affairs Section at the branch, where the complaint/suggestion is transferred to the Dean of Student Affairs to follow up with the University's presidency to reply to the complaint. The Student Affairs electronically replies to the student. For Gaza Branches; the Student Affairs section at the Branch follows up with the Assistant of the Dean of Student Affairs to submit the issue to the Dean of Student Affairs for follow up and response as stated above.
- Administrative problems: This kind of problems may arise during student’s presence at one of the sections at his/her Branch or Study Center ;
- Problems with student council or student bloc: such as bad conduct or treatment, unfairness in certain services, or neglect of a particular matter for the student.
- Problems with academic supervisors / in various fields.
- Financial problems: It includes all that is related to tuition fees and scholarships offered by the University.
- General social and psychological problems, which can be related to specific factors of the University, public facilities, students' problems, political parties, security, economic and general reality ...).
- Other problems