The Student Council is the general structure that is formed of all the student bodies. It expresses the cohesion of these bodies and their interrelations through the powers of each body or committee, a . It is a standard that regulates the activities of the students and constantly enhances their advancement and progress. The constitution of the Student Council is a final version that is adopted by all Branches and Centers of Al Quds Open University.
- Enhancing student participation in in decision-making;
- Expressing students' interests and contribute in solving related issues in a sound manner;
- Enhancing the spirit of democracy and respect the diverse opinions and beliefs.
- Discovering and developing students' cultural, scientific, and sport talents and abilities.
- Raising the awareness among University students and contribute to build responsible and independent personalities.
- Strengthening relations and increasing joint activities with universities, and national institutions.
- Enhancing the relationship and the feeling of belonging between the student and the University.
- Developing the concept of social integration among students.
- Organizing the relation between students and other institutions without contradicting with the laws and regulations of the University.