These sections reflect the activities of the Deanship at the different branches of the University, through the implementation of the tasks assigned to the Deanship, in all fields: follow-up graduates, student activities, grants and financial assistance.
Services provided through the student affairs sections at the branch..
- Providing information about the available grants and loans to the students and assisting them in applying for these grants and loans.
- Providing information about the student activities announced in the branch and how to participate in them.
- Giving information about volunteering and the mechanism of participation.
- Giving information about the services and events targeting graduates and students who are expected to graduate.
- Dealing with students visiting the section in case of any problem facing them and explaining to the students the mechanism of complaint / giving suggestions.