1. Quality Assurance Section:
This section undertakes the tasks of Quality Assurance of academic, administrative, computerized systems, and programs through following-up with Quality Teams to document and develop the work, set standards, work procedures and instructions and ensure their compliance. Furthermore, the continuous development and improvement in line with the University's vision and mission.
Quality assurance in implementing the different activities of the University in academic, administrative and computerized systems fields.
- Contribute to the development of the operational plan of the Department.
- Follow up with Quality Teams and the Administrative Units to set standards, work procedures and instructions according to the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Measure the level of compliance with the adopted work procedures through internal audit and conduct the corrective and preventive actions.
- The ongoing amendment and development of standards and work procedures.
- Examine the computerized systems and check their inputs, processes and outputs.
2. Academic Accreditation Section:
This section undertakes the tasks of following-up the institutional accreditation of academic programs and the external and self-evaluation processes. It is also responsible for final approval of the documents and products issued by the University.
Managing the institutional accreditation, the accreditation of academic programs and self-evaluation process based on the best national and international Quality standards.
- Contribute to the development of an operational plan for the department.
- Manage self-evaluation process at institutional and academic programs levels.
- Develop self-evaluation reports and submit them to the competent authorities.
- Facilitate the field work of external evaluators during their field visits.
- Follow-up implementing the recommendations based on the results of both self and external evaluation.
- Follow-up the files of the University at the Accreditation and Quality Assurance Commission of Higher Education.
- The accreditation of documents and products issued by the University.