Quality Council is the decision maker and the higher commission that undertakes setting up Quality policy at QOU.
Tasks of the Council:
- Set up, review and endorse general policies for the Quality on the University level.
- Set up, review and endorse Executive Regulations for the Quality on the University level.
- Approve and supervise Quality projects that are listed in the University strategic plan ; among them:
- Institutional and program Self-evaluation, academic accreditation and performance indicators.
- Develop and document academic and administrative work procedures in coordination with the internal and external related parties.
- Internal and external awareness programs in Quality Assurance field.
- Promote studies and procedural researches that deal with the reality of Quality at the University and ensure implementing their recommendations.
- Approve the annual report of the Council work before submitting it to the University Council.
Director Assistant of Quality Department in Gaza:
The Director Assistant in Gaza follows-up the issues of Quality assurance of academic, administrative and computerized systems. Furthermore, follows-up the self-evaluation files and any issues instructed by the Department Director.
Quality teams were formulated to participate in the implementation of the department’s projects; proceeding from the principle, "Quality is everyone's responsibility”. They include a cadre of qualified technicians from the Branches and the administrative units in order to participate in setting standards and work procedures to prepare Quality manual.