An administrative unit that coordinates efforts and assures quality for the academic, technical and administrative processes in the University in accordance with the best professional practices and the local and international standards for quality and distinction in the higher education in general and the blended education in particular. It also trains and raises the awareness of the University’s employees on the quality and planning principles and tools in cooperation and coordination with the other administrative units, it also benefits from local and international experiences.
Leadership and distinction in enhancing the culture of planning and quality in all of the University’s fields based on the best practices in the planning and quality standards locally and internationally.
Applying the planning and quality techniques on all units in the University in a continuous and renewable way to guarantee improvement and general development to achieve distinction in the administrative, academic and technical performance in accordance with the best practices of planning and quality international standards.
- Collaborative administration and team spirit
- Complementarity, coordination and cooperation at work
- Continuous development and improvement
- Beneficiaries’ satisfaction represented in students, parents and employers
- Excellence and innovation
- Transparency, justice and integrity
- Readiness and creative work