Objectives and Tasks
- First: Planning Objectives:
- Develop a comprehensive plan for the University
- Set standards and principles of planning at administrative, financial and academic units.
- Establish a database for the activities of strategic planning at the University.
- Disseminate awareness about the importance of planning and to set a mechanism of implementation among all University departments
- Supervise and coordinate with all departments to evaluate their strategic plans and to give feedback to ensure that they comply with the overall strategy of the University.
- Identify the administrative, technical, and academic needs and priorities of the University in order to set a suitable plan for each requirement.
- Cooperate and coordinate with the other departments in planning and assessing developmental projects
- Prepare research and plans about the horizontal and vertical expansion of the University in line with its higher policy and strategy.
- Second: Quality Objectives:
- Developing systems, procedures, and instructions of the work, and adapting them to local and international standards.
- Seeking to achieve accreditation for the University and its programs by local, regional and international bodies.
- Compliance with Quality and Accreditation standards of open universities.
- Spreading Quality culture and promoting knowledge, skills, and trends to apply Quality and Accreditation standards.