Scope of Work
- Developing technology-enhanced teaching methods; the Center employs the best and latest technologies that are used in designing instructional learning content capable of achieving intended learning outcomes, and enhancing the 21st century skills of the students and meeting their different learning styles.
- Developing the curriculum in the form of digital content and smart courses that meet the needs of the digital generation and publish them as open educational sources according to the standards of open publishing and on open platforms in line with the strategic vision of the University, which is “education is for all”.
- Developing open learning platforms and digital content publishing tools.
- Managing electronic and integrated courses offered to students through the platforms and applications of learning management.
- Raising the competencies of students and teachers with the skills and tools of integrated and digital learning.