The President’s Assistant for Technology and Production - administratively and technically -manages, develops and supervises the staff and their work process, in accordance with the philosophy of the open learning system, at the technical centers of the University (ICTC, Media Production Center, and the University’s TV channel.)
The President’s Assistant for Technology and Production is responsible for the following tasks:
- The continuing technological developments of the University.
- Monitoring and developing the ICTC task in computerizing the academic, administrative, and financial operations at the University, as well as its task in computerizing the production of Media.
- The continuing development of technology at the University in accordance with the latest updates in order to facilitate the communication process and data flow between the branches of the University locally and abroad.
- Monitoring the work process of the Media Production Center in developing the educational multimedia and its implementation in the open learning process.
- Procuring and supplying the latest modern technology (equipment of shooting, montage, graphics, sound, etc.) for the Media Production Center in order to facilitate its work and ensure high quality of production (production of educational multimedia and the media coverage of the University's various activities.)
- Monitoring trainings and workshops, held by ICTC and the Media Production Center, for the faculty staff at the University.
- Monitoring the work process of the educational TV Channel to ensure that it promotes the blended learning approach (open learning approach combined with e-learning), and builds partnerships with other Arabic and international institutions to encompass other cultures. Moreover, to ensure that the channel highlights the social responsibility of the University and its students.
- Any other tasks delegated by the President of the University.