The President Assistant for Student Affairs
The President Assistant for Student Affairs is at the head of the student affairs organizational structure and monitors the students’ affairs at the University under the supervision of the President of the University
Major responsibilities are:
- Following up all student’s affairs and determining the students' needs and issues at the University.
- Following up the work of the Deanship of Student Affairs, its responsibilities and tasks related to student assistance, alumni, psychological and social counseling, and volunteer work;
- Supervising student extracurricular activities, which are organized by the student activities work procedures;
- Following up the responsibilities of the Deanship of Student Affairs within the framework of the specialized committees and councils;
- Representing the University in the external councils and committees entrusted with the Deanship of Student Affairs, especially the Arab Council for Training Students of Arab Universities;
- Carrying out Duties assigned by the President of the University.