The President Assistant for Quality Affairs –administratively and technically- supervises the application of the most updated quality standards in open learning approaches, re-engineering work processes, monitoring work procedures, institutional and programs assessment and the accreditation procedures for the academic programs in the university.
The President Assistant for Quality Affairs is responsible for the following tasks:
- Administrative and technical supervision on the quality department work and staff, and following up its processes in developing the quality processes at the university.
- Setting policies for quality at the university and adopting them by the Quality Council.
- Promoting the quality culture among the university employees on the different administrative levels.
- Following up the application of the quality standards and work procedures in the academic, administrative and, technical tasks in the university.
- Supervising the self-evaluation of the university and its academic programs based on the quality assurance and the accreditation standards of the open learning universities and their programs adopted by the university.