The President of the University directly supervises the President Assistant for Monitoring Affairs. The Assistant administratively supervises the staff at the Office of Monitoring Affairs, and follows up with the implementation of the administrative procedures at the University to ensure high quality and professionalism.
The tasks of the President Assistant for Monitoring Affairs tasks include the following:
- To follow up with the implementation of the administrative procedures and instructions issued by the president of the University.
- To follow up with the inquiries of the departments regarding the implementation of the University’s bylaws.
- To submit progress reports regarding administrative operations and work process of departments within the framework of the University’s policy and bylaws to ensure quality.
- To submit recommendations that contribute to updating the work environment and finding solutions to occupational problems.
- To follow up with reports submitted by University departments related to staff rehabilitation and training.
- Any other tasks delegated by the President of the University.