The Health Management specialization aims at preparing qualified cadres who are capable of working in the administration of various health institutions in Palestine.
The specialization aims to:
- Promote strategic thinking and planning to build an effective strategic plan for health institutions in accordance with the standards of high quality.
- Develop administrative competencies, as well as public relations skills.
- Explore the latest developments in theories of Health Management, and build a knowledge based on sound educational and scientific foundations, as well as match theory with practice.
- Enhance capabilities of students to develop health plans and programs for various categories in the local community.
- Familiarize students with the work ethics of Health Management.