The specialization aims at graduating highly competent and professional social workers capable of applying their knowledge to advance the community and bring a positive change in their society. Moreover, it aims at equipping graduates with the necessary skills to match theory with practice and conduct scientific research about social trends and human behavior in order to design, test, publish and employ intervention plans to address any rising social problems, as well as to help in limiting their spread.
- To equip students with theories of Social Service.
- To supervise and monitor students’ progress to develop their competencies.
- To equip students with the professional skills of Social Service.
- To equip students with scientific research skills and the management of different social institutions.
- To equip students with a set of skills to diagnose and manage different cases and design suitable programs for them.
- To equip students with the necessary skills to target individual and group cases.