Instructions and Mechanism of Transferring to the Digital Media Major
Any student who would like to transfer to The New Media Major should follow the instructions below:
- The student’s accumulative average should be "Good" or above.
- The student should pass an interview with a committee composed from the Dean of the Faculty and two other Faculty members to examine his/her general knowledge and personality.
- The student should pass English and Arabic language level tests to determine his/her capabilities in writing, comprehension, and speaking. Please note that there is 30 JOD fee for the exam.
- Priority in acceptance will be given to those who obtained the highest marks in both the language level exams and the interview.
- The accepted student should study remedial courses (no more than two courses).
- Credits from other majors will be accounted if they only fall within the study plan of The New Media, and if the student scored 70% or above in the course.
This procedure is implemented starting from the academic year 2015-2016.