- Admission Conditions:
- A student (new Tawjihi) is allowed to buy the enrollment application for the Faculty of Media if his/her General Certificate Exam grade average is (70%) and above.
- A student (old Tawjihi) is allowed to buy the enrollment application for the Faculty of Media if his/her General Certificate Exam grade average is (65%) and above.
- All students will attend an admission exam at the beginning of the semester. The exam fees (30JD) shall be paid before entering the exam.
- Transfer Conditions:
- All students with GPA above (65%) in their major have the right to transfer to the Faculty of Media after doing the admission exam and paying its fees (30JD). After being accepted at the Faculty of Media, transfer fees (120JD) shall be paid.
- Students from other universities are accepted if their average is at least “good” and they did the admission exam and paid its fees (30JD).
- Students who hold a diploma from a community college with a “good” average and who succeeded in the comprehensive exam are allowed to buy the admission application and do the admission exam after paying the fees.
- Accreditation from previous studies:
The system used in the various faculties of the universities applies to students who wish to transfer to the Faculty of Media. All relevant courses finished by the students at the community college, other universities or other faculties at the university with an accumulative average above 60% will be accredited.