The Acquired Skills of Media Graduates
- Graduates will be able to write for all traditional media outlets (radio, television, and newspapers) and for all the new media outlets (Internet, websites).
- Graduates will acquire the various forms of writing styles in Journalism.
- Graduates will have all practical skills needed for journalism, such as writing, filming, montage, rhetoric, and computer skills.
- Graduates will be comprehensive journalists, able to work in the various fields of the media, and perform all required tasks.
- Graduates will have all the competencies needed to enable them to manage electronic journalism.
- Graduates will be able to perform media research, investigation, and polls through acquainted survey skills.