Faculty of Agriculture grants B.A. degree in the following fields:
a- Prevention & Plant Production
b- Rural Development
c- Food Industry. (inactive)
d- Animal Production (inactive)
The Faculty of Agriculture aims at qualifying its graduates to meet the needs of the Palestinian and regional labor market for developmental and agricultural competencies, as well as promoting critical thinking to solve all the various problems related to agriculture.
Equipping the students with sound theoretical knowledge and practical skills in Agriculture.
Preparing qualified human resources capable of developing the agricultural sector and meeting the needs of both regional and local communities from the sector; through using advanced agricultural techniques, and maintaining high quality in all processes.
- Disseminating knowledge in Agricultural Science, education, extension programs and sustainable development.
- Improving the lifestyle of the workers in the Palestinian and regional agricultural sector.
- Developing academic specializations in the field of Agriculture in accordance with the latest developments to increase the competitiveness of QOU graduates.
- Formulating a cooperative system for conducting scientific research among the various departments of the Faculty, and cooperating with other universities that have similar specializations.
- Networking with local, regional and international institutions to identify effective indicators that ensure developmental and agricultural growth.
- Promoting the methodology of e-learning and distance learning in agricultural sciences and implementing virtual experiences and using simulation methods in agricultural and developmental education.
- Strengthening the relation between the students and the agricultural sector and encouraging students to establish small-scale projects, and build partnerships with other companies.
- Developing techniques of agricultural industries through utilizing technology to improve the production of the agricultural sector.
- Sense of belonging to the land;
- Improving the lifestyle of people working in the agricultural sector in Palestine;
- Livestock and agriculture are vital sources of income;
- Affiliation to rural community;
- Complementarity in work;
- Development and continuous improvement;
- Scientific research as a mean of development;
- Active participation in the decision making process;
- Accuracy at work;
- Commitment and affiliation.