The Graduate program consists of two tracks:
- Comprehensive examination
The requirements for obtaining a Master degree is the completion of (36) credit hours distributed as follows:-
a- The Thesis Track
- The completions of (21) credit hours of the required courses of level 600 and above in accordance to the program plan provided that they include Scientific Research Methods Course;
- The completion of (9) credit hours from the list of elective courses listed in the study plan;
- Develop a Thesis that includes an original contribution to knowledge in the field of the specialization, with (6) credit hours allocated for it;
- Passing the English language level test, which is determined by the council, and if the student fails the exam twice; then he/she has to take a course or two in English according to the test’s result
- No courses, accomplished during the undergraduate studies, will be calculated.
b- The Comprehensive Examination Track
- The completion of (21) credit hours of the required courses that are included in the study plan provided that they include Scientific Research Methods course
- Two seminars of (6) credit hours from the selective courses.
- The completion of (9) credit hours from the list of elective courses in the study plan.
- Passing the comprehensive examination after the completion of required, elective and remedial courses.
- Passing the English language level test; decided by the council, and if the student fails the test twice; then he/she has to take a course or two courses in English according to the result of the exam
- No credit hours, accomplished during undergraduate studies, will be calculated within the required credit hours.
- Admission Policy
- The Admission Process
- Program Tracks
- Study Duration
- Grading scheme for graduate Degree
- Registration Process for Graduate Program
- Adding/Withdrawing and prerequisite
- Temporarily withdrawal of studying
- Program Transfer for master students
- Course work and examinations
- Fees for the Master Degree
- Required documents for the Master Degree
- Application for Master Program
- Contact US