Admission Policy for Master
The following are the admission requirements for the graduate program:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum (Good) average grade from QOU or any equivalent degree from an accredited institution in a related major;
- Passing a personal interview, an admission test; if these were among the requirements for the admission to program.
- Higher Diploma holders may be admitted if they have a minimum (very good) average grade in the requested program. They are also subject to the instructions for calculating the credit hours of the program.
- The completion of remedial courses for some of the BA specializations.
- Admission Policy
- The Admission Process
- Program Tracks
- Study Duration
- Grading scheme for graduate Degree
- Registration Process for Graduate Program
- Adding/Withdrawing and prerequisite
- Temporarily withdrawal of studying
- Program Transfer for master students
- Course work and examinations
- Fees for the Master Degree
- Required documents for the Master Degree
- Application for Master Program
- Contact US