Coursework, Exams, and Grades
Coursework is the work required of a student in a particular course, under direct supervision of a member of the teaching staff, and can be summarized by the following:
- Attending the required number of lectures in the Center/Branch that the student is registered in;
- Accomplishing the given assignments and electronic activities;
- Accomplishing the required researches;
- Accomplishing all applied and lab works;
- Sitting for midterm exam in the 8th and 9th week of the semester;
- Sitting for the final exam during the last week (16th) of the semester.