The University adopts a flexible admission policy, which the open education allows, based on the following criteria:-
- Passing the General Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (GCSEE) or its equivalent degree regardless of the year of graduation with at least (65%) for the new General High School Diploma and with at least (55%) for the old high school diploma;
- High school graduates, of Scientific Stream and Technology stream, are eligible to apply to any program;
- High school graduates of all other streams (Literary, Industrial, Agricultural, Commercial, Hotel Management, Nursing, Home Economics and Information Management, Health Education, Business and entrepreneurship) can apply to all faculties and majors after passing a special exam in relevant remedial courses; provided that the certificate of general secondary education is directed to university education and not to labor market, and they cannot register in any specialized course in any specialization before they pass the remedial courses required for that specialization.
- High school graduates of Share’a General Secondary Certificate can apply only to Islamic Education teaching methods;
- Bagrut certificate holders are eligible to apply to all majors available at the University regardless of the average and the year of graduation.
- Students may transfer from other colleges or universities while their accumulated credit hours are transferred as follows:
- Up to (62) credit hours for transfer students from other universities;
- Up to (52) credit hours for transfer students from community colleges in accordance to the calculation mechanism of previous study.
- The University admits students who scored less than (55%) in the General Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (GCSEE) according to the bridging system of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MEHE);
- There are special conditions for admitting students in English Language, Media, Agriculture, Information technology and Communication Majors.